Tuesday, November 19, 2013

33) Angels and Guides - 19th November

Leigh-Ann was really scared last night. At 3:00am she sat upright and told me that a "couple" had come to take her to the "other side".
Leigh-Ann and brother Alan. Sunday morning

She was afraid to go back to sleep. She asked for Earla to come and talk to her. I told her that I would look after her and that I would not let them come again. 

She held my hand all night.

Earlier in the day, as she sat on the sofa in the lounge, she told me that there was a child sitting next to the TV. She had kept looking over towards the television. I couldn't see anyone but she was convinced.

She also told me that someone kept touching her right shoulder.

Are these hallucinations created by the drugs? Do the drugs simply make it possible to see things that we do not normally see? Or did she just see them for real?

I have no idea what the explanation is but I do know that for Leigh-Ann they were real experiences and it frightened her a lot.


5 comments:

  1. They're Angels!!!! Nothing to be afraid of!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are angels preparing us for the journey xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is hard not to fear the unknown. We must believe that there is something very good on the other side.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't be afraid any of you ... I have nursed many people who are dying and this happens frequently. Nothing bad has ever happened to them and a lot of people gain comfort from the experience. My belief is that they are our guides introdiucing themselves and readying us for our passage on to the other side ... To a peaceful and beautiful place. Don't fear or fight it Leigh Ann. You are always in my thoughts. All my love. Lx

    ReplyDelete