Monday, November 4, 2013

21) Results - Monday 4th November

As I wirte I do not know quite how I feel. Angry, tired, emotional, pissed off?... The list goes on.

This is the hardest thing I have ever had to write. What do I say and how do I say it? 

Leigh-Ann's results are bad.

Everything that we did not want to hear we heard today and more.

Her cancer has spread and it is not operable.

I was sitting next to Leigh-Ann when she was told the news. She cried but she was strong and brave as she has been throughout. I have nothing but admiration and respect for the dignified way she has dealt with everything. All the tests and all the injections, the appointments at the doctor and the hospital visits, the pain and the discomfort.

As I write she is sleeping.

Bad as it is we do not know the prognosis. There is treatment available and we are in the best place to get it. When we meet the oncologist we will find out what we do next...

Just one month ago we were playing padel in Spain. "Go figure".

Please continue to support her with good, happy news, thoughts and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment