Tuesday, December 3, 2013

45) Spa Day - 3rd December

I treated the ladies to a Spa Day today at the Harrison Hot Springs Hotel here in town.

Oliver (my son) and his girlfriend, Emily, arrived from Australia on Sunday afternoon. Oliver wanted to see Leigh-Ann now rather than be invited to a funeral later.

His visit means a lot to both Leigh-Ann and I. It's a huge expense and a very long journey flying to Vancouver from Perth via Hong Kong.

The weather has turned very cold and windy so being outside is not too appealing so, instead, I booked a manicure, a body exfoliation and a day in the hot springs for them.
Leigh-Ann, Sarah and Emily
Whilst the ladies got even more beautiful Oliver and I went shopping in Chilliwack for Xmas gifts.

We all met up in the hotel bar late afternoon for drinks and pizza.

Leigh-Ann continues to do well although her pain is getting stronger and she has to take extra pain medication.

Our holiday plans continue to stall as we argue, no, discuss options. My concern is the stress of caring for Leigh-Ann and the worry if she suddenly becomes very ill and needs either medical or to get home quickly.

Another nice day.

2 comments:

  1. Hiya
    The hot springs look totally fab . So glad you having some good days .
    Sending our love Louxxx
    Ps is Chilliwack good for Christmas shopping ?!! X

    Sent from my iPad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now you two don't waste time arguing or discussing options ... Get on with it. Mind you it's good to see you have the energy to argue Leigh Ann. If necessary take your daughter with you to help. I know having someone with you on honeymoon isn't normal practice but this isn't a normal situation is it? However I would certainly offer my services as your nurse should you require it!!!!!! Hugs and kisses on their way again. Take care and have a fabulous time. Lxxx

    ReplyDelete