Thursday, October 24, 2013

9) Action! - Thursday 24th October

Can you even imagine what it is like right now to be Leigh-Ann. I can't. The pain, no sleep, can't eat and waiting, knowing that something horrible is growing inside your body.


Leigh-Ann's Doctor: Dr. Cheung.
I joke with her that this is like "Alien" and she is Sigourney Weaver! One night it is going to erupt out of her body but, unlike in the film, her body will mend and go back to normal and the alien will get me instead...

Well, she has the same hair cut as Sigourney had in the film.

Her doctor returned from a few days leave today and she got straight onto Leigh-Ann's case and got things moving - at last.

Leigh-Ann is scheduled for a endoscopy, ultrasound and maybe, just maybe, a biopsy at the same time with Dr. Chueng. 

This will be at the Royal Columbian Hospital, New Westminster, next Wednesday. The doctor believes that once they have the results that the scan appointment (currently 14th November) will be moved forward.

She was also prescribed some stronger pain relief. Happy dayz. Now we can both sleep, hopefully.

We went to a place called "The Coffee Shop" for lunch and I ordered an americano with my panini. I was told abruptly that they did not serve "speciality" coffees just regular coffee! When the "panini" came it was a toasted brown bread sandwich! I said nothing knowing that I would get a similar answer. That's life. How I miss Nerja.
Royal Columbian Hospital, New Westminster, BC


No comments:

Post a Comment