Wednesday, October 23, 2013

8) Good News - Wednesday 23 October

I haven't shaved for a while!
(It's a Sasquatch)
After a very frustrating time waiting for things to get going we have finally been given two appointments for Leigh-Ann.

One is next Wednesday for a endoscopy, ultrasound and, maybe, a biopsy and the other is for a scan on 14th November!

These appointments cannot come soon enough.

We are hoping that the scan appointment can be brought forward after next week's procedures.

Yes, she has had all these before and I am not sure that the doctor that she has been referred to knows this as to repeat all these tests seems to be a waste of money and causes unnecessary delay in starting her treatment.

We may find out more on Friday when we have another appointment with her local doctor.

We are just cooking potatoes au gratin and sausages for our dinner after another gorgeous day here in Harrison.


Leigh-Ann is suffering a lot more pain daily and has lost loads of weight but she does not complain and remains strong and positive.

My daughter, Felicity, went to see a clairvoyant last night in England and took a picture of Leigh-Ann with her. She told the lady Leigh-Ann's name and the connection to her and showed her a photograph. No more information was offered. The lady told Felicity that Leigh-Ann had pain in her stomach but that it is not cancer. She also said that she will lead a full and long life, that she loves the sun and travelling.

I am a cynic but I hope and pray that she is right...

Moving on, I treated Leigh-Ann to a hearty Canadian breakfast (she ate some of it) and then we bumped into a Sasquatch on the way home.

1 comment:

  1. Ya Sasquatch, that's what I say to myself every morning when I look at myself in the morning!!!!! All the morning hair all over the place!!!!!

    ReplyDelete